Hart EMC's $2.98 Water Heater Maintenance Plan is a great value. Hart EMC will repair or replace your water heater free of charge for as long as you remain a member of the program. However, there is a 30-day waiting period from the time you join until Hart EMC will be responsible for the water heater. For more information, click here.
For additional assistance or information, please contact our Member Services Department or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hart EMC now sells the Marathon water heaters. Listed below are some of the features and benefits of owning a Marathon water heater. For more detailed information visit Marathon’s website. http://marathonheaters.com/consumers.html
You can download the application by clicking here
- Seamless polybutene inner tank reinforced with filament wound fiberglass for strength
- Envirofoam insulation
- Water resistant tank shell
- Recessed drain valve
- No anode rod
- Front-mounted electrical junction box
- Bowl-shaped, self-cleaning tank
- High-tech heating elements
- Lifetime leak warranty
- Keeps heat in the tank better than any water heater on the market, saves in operating costs over conventional water heaters.
- Won't rust like steel tanks. Ideal for harsh commercial and agricultural environments.
- Easier to handle and install.
- Protected against damage in the home.
- Eliminates hydrogen sulfide (rotten egg) odors.
- Simple, accessible electrical hook up.
- Allows more complete draining of minerals, scale and sediment build-up.
- Upper element protects plastic tank from damage caused by energizing elements before tank is filled with water. Lower element is high-grade stainless steel for long life.
- 40 Gallon
- 50 Gallon
- 50 Gallon (Short)
- 85 Gallon
- 105 Gallon
- *Prices subject to change.